BOOK MIDWAY LIMOUSINE SERVICE WITH CHICAGO LINCOLN LIMO NOW!
CALL NOW +1-773-844-0040
IF YOU PLAN YOUR TRIP TO/FROM MIDWAY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT – WE ARE HERE TO MAKE IT JOYFUL AND EASY FOR YOU WITH MORE THAN 10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE ON CHICAGO LIMOUSINE RENT MARKET.
Midway International Airport (MDW) is the second busiest airport in Illinois, behind O’Hare and handling just over 22 million travelers annually—almost 60,000 per day. With so many travelers on any given day, combined with Chicago traffic, it can be a real hassle getting to and from the Midway International Airport.
We promise you on-time, safe and with best rates Midway Limousine Service transportation to and from Chicagoland. We are here for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days in the year. So, feel free to call us at +1-773-844-0040, to chat with us on our chat-boot, or drop an email at email@example.com and we will answer any question you may have.
What does Chicago Lincoln Limo offer for you at Midway airport:
1. Standard Pick-up Limo Service from/to Midway Int Airport
Once your plane lands, you will receive a text message from your Chicago Limo Chauffeur with instructions for the pickup. Follow the signs to the baggage claim area (LL) even if you have not checked in any luggage. Locate the exit door 2LL and contact your driver directly (call or text). Walk outside and wait on the middle island (limousine lane).
* Most of the time it takes less than 5 minutes for the driver to reach the terminal. Livery pick-ups are NOT allowed at door 3LL and door 4LL
2. Meet & Greet Limo Service from/to Midway Int Airport
Your Chicago Limo Chauffeur will wait for you with a sign with your name, assist with luggage, and escort them to the vehicle.
Chicago Lincoln Limo offers for all the passengers complimentary waiting time
- 45 minutes on domestic flights.
- 75 minutes on international arrivals.
You can check our price list for Midway Limousine Service here – https://www.chicagolincolnlimo.com/
When you are trying to catch a flight, time is of the essence, no mistakes are allowed. Booking a limousine service with us helps you ensure timely arrival and the stress-free start of every journey. On the way back, we will track your flight and have one of our chauffeurs ready upon touching the ground.
What we offer:
- First or Business class Midway Limousine Service. Our fleet of limousines and vehicles ranges from classic and comfortable to stylish and sophisticated. Whether you are traveling alone or with a group, we have the perfect car for you.
- Our experienced staff will manage all the details to accommodate your travel schedule.
Our chauffeurs are:
- Licensed and always make sure you’re comfortable and feel safe.
- Experienced, reliable, and strive to provide the best experience you’ve ever had.
- Professional and prompt, they are trained to ensure your utmost safety and comfort.
- Chicago Lincoln Limo Services are always on time to meet your needs. Our main goal is to provide transportation to and from airports in a friendly and professional environment. When you’re traveling with us, we are committed that you travel stress-free. Sit back and relax and let us take care of the rest.
- Chicago Lincoln Limo provides more than just a luxury limo service in Chicago – we create lasting relationships with our clients.
Information about Midway International Airport
Midway International Airport (MDW) is a major commercial airport on the Southwest side of Chicago, located approximately 12 miles (19 km) from the Loop business district. Established in 1927, Midway served as Chicago’s primary airport until the opening of O’Hare International Airport in 1955. Today, Midway is one of the busiest airports in the nation, the second-busiest airport in the Chicago metropolitan area and the state of Illinois and serving 20,844,860 passengers in 2019.
Midway is a base for Southwest Airlines, which carries over 95% of the passengers at the airport. The airport’s current name is in honor of the Battle of Midway. The now defunct Midway Airlines that once serviced the airport took its name from the airport, not vice versa. The airfield is located in a square mile bounded by 55th and 63rd Streets, and Central and Cicero Avenues. The current terminal complex was completed in 2001. The terminal bridges Cicero Avenue and contains 43 gates with facilities for international passengers. The Stevenson Expressway (I-55) runs adjacent to the airport, heading northeast to Downtown Chicago and southwest to various suburbs.
The location of Midway International Airport is convenient for all travelers to reach Downtown Chicago in 20 minutes when there is no traffic. With traffic, this travel time could expand to one hour.
- Midway Airport peak hours are between 6 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. – 6:30p.m. If you have a domestic flight at MDW airport, make sure to reach two hours prior to your domestic flight time, and three hours prior for international flights. These are officially recommended time guidelines to avoid delays as TSA security checks and procedures could take a lot of time and cause flight delays. Contact help counters and staff at the airport if you run into any problems or confusions.
- Also take a look at the MDW airport map before heading to the airport to avoid any delays.
Have fun in the Midway Airport
We have added a number of amenities to help you relax and travel comfortably. Our Yoga Room is a space where you can meditate, practice or unwind before or after a flight. The Mother’s Room in Concourse C provides traveling, nursing mothers with a private space to breastfeed. Plus, many nearby hotels offer accommodations for passengers requiring an extended stay or for those who seek rest in between flights.
If you are looking for something to do while you pass through our airport, there are many airport art exhibits you can view. The Battle of Midway exhibit, our namesake, is one of our favorite spaces in the airport.
Midway airport may be the only taste of Chicago you experience, so we have added a plethora of local dining options such as BIG & little’s, Arami, Billy Goat Tavern, DeColores, Big Shoulders Coffee, Nuts on Clark and many more that provide travelers a sample of Chicago’s diverse food scene. You’ll also find several familiar national franchises like Einstein Bros. Bagels and Dunkin Donuts. And don’t worry, you can still pick-up the classic Chicago Dog, with all the fixin’s, at Gold Coast Dogs in the Central Market.
During your time at Midway you will also find plenty of shops to browse. In addition to electronics, newsstands and bookstores, our terminals also offer unique gift ideas, including delicious candy from Sweet Indulgences and the iconic toy store, FAO Schwarz.
There is much and more to see and experience while you are at Midway. We hope you have the chance to experience some or all of our amenities.
We promise you on-time and safe Midway Limousine Service transportation to and from any point around Chicagoland. We are here for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days in the year. So, feel free to call us at +1-773-844-0040, to chat with us on our chat-boot, or drop an email at Info@chicagolincolnlimo.com and we will answer any question you may have.
More info about the airport – https://www.flychicago.com/midway/home/pages/default.aspx