BOOK O’HARE LIMOUSINE SERVICE WITH CHICAGO LINCOLN LIMO NOW!
CALL NOW +1-773-844-0040
IF YOU PLAN YOUR TRIP TO/FROM O’HARE AIRPORT – WE ARE HERE TO MAKE IT JOYFUL AND EASY FOR YOU WITH MORE THAN 10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE ON CHICAGO LIMOUSINE RENT MARKET.
O’Hare International Airport (ORD), located on the northwest side of Chicago, is one of the country’s busiest airports, with nearly 1,000 daily direct flights to and from international and domestic destinations. Passengers can fly to states around the country or to destinations in Asia, Africa, Europe, the Middle East, Central and South America, and more from O’Hare, making it a common stop for a layover if their journey doesn’t begin here.
There are four terminals at O’Hare — Terminal 1, Terminal 2, Terminal 3, and Terminal 5 — and each has a range of dining and shopping options. Terminal 1 airlines include ANA, Lufthansa, United, and United Express. Air Canada, Alaska, Delta, Delta Shuttle, and JetBlue fly from Terminal 2. Air Choice One, American Airlines, American Airlines Shuttle, Cape Air, Iberia, Japan Airlines, and Spirit Airlines are in Terminal 3. Over 30 airlines can be found in Terminal 5, including many international options plus U.S.-based carriers like Southwest and Frontier. Several airlines also have lounges at O’Hare, including United, American, Delta, British Airways, and more.
The terminals for pick up are Terminal 1, 2, 3 – for domestic flights, and Terminal 5 – for international flights. We monitor 24/7 all arrivals to O’Hare airport.
We promise you on-time, safe and with best rates O’Hare Limousine Service transportation to and from Chicagoland. We are here for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days in the year. So, feel free to call us at +1-773-844-0040, to chat with us on our chat-boot, or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer any question you may have.
What services does Chicago Lincoln Limo offer for you at O`Hare airport:
1. Standard Pick-up Limo Service from/to O’Hare
Once your plane lands, you will receive a text message from your chauffeur with instructions for the pickup. Most of the time the chauffeur needs 6-10 minutes to pick you up from the terminal. Sometimes (for example Thursday, Friday, and Sunday night) it may take longer because of the big number of arrivals at the airport and traffic from the limo staging area to the terminals.
Meet your Chicago Limo Chauffeurs at a lower level – the middle island of Terminal 1, 2, 3 – for domestic flights, and the first lane of Terminal 5 – for international flights.
2. Meet & Greet Limo Service from/to O’Hare
Your Chicago Limo Chauffeur will wait for you with your name written on a sign, will assist you with your luggage, and escort you to the vehicle.
For Terminal 1, 2, and 3 – the greet and meet limo service will take place at the baggage claim or main escalator.
For Terminal 5 – the greet and meet limo service will take place at Exit A or Exit B.
Chicago Lincoln Limo offers for all the passengers complimentary waiting time
- 45 minutes on domestic flights.
- 75 minutes on international arrivals.
You can check our price list for O’Hare Limousine Service here – https://www.chicagolincolnlimo.com/
When you are trying to catch a flight, time is of the essence, no mistakes are allowed. Booking a limousine service in Chicago with us helps you ensure timely arrival and the stress-free start of every journey. On the way back, we will track your flight and have one of our chauffeurs ready upon touching the ground.
What we offer
- First or Business class O’Hare limousine service. Our fleet of limousines and vehicles ranges from classic and comfortable to stylish and sophisticated. Whether you are traveling alone or with a group, we have the perfect car for you.
- Our experienced staff will manage all the details to accommodate your travel schedule.
Our chauffeurs are
- Licensed and always make sure you’re comfortable and feel safe.
- Experienced, reliable, and strive to provide the best experience you’ve ever had.
- Professional and prompt, they are trained to ensure your utmost safety and comfort.
- Chicago Lincoln Limo Services are always on time to meet your needs. Our main goal is to provide transportation to and from airports in a friendly and professional environment. When you’re traveling with us, we are committed that you travel stress-free. Sit back and relax and let us take care of the rest.
- Chicago Lincoln Limo provides more than just a luxury limo service in Chicago – we create lasting relationships with our clients.
Some interesting historical facts about O’Hare airport
With nine runways, O’Hare has the most of any international airport in the world. First built in 1942, the airport was originally a factory for planes during World War II. There the Douglas Company manufactured C-54 Skymasters: cargo and passenger transport planes with four engines. The company left after the war ended, but the airfield remained and was called Orchard Field Airport, after a nearby farming community named Orchard Place. (It’s from this original name that the abbreviation ORD comes.) It was renamed O’Hare in 1949 to honor Edward “Butch” O’Hare, a naval aviator during World War II. The airport grew substantially in the late 1950s—commercial passenger flights began in 1955—after the older Midway Airport became overcrowded and its older terminal was deemed ill-equipped to service jets.
O’Hare airport nowadays
Chicago O’Hare Airport is also referred to as ORD or Chicago O’Hare. It is America’s busiest airport in terms of total flights, according to federal data released in 2019. The airport processed 903,747 flights in 2018. ORD airport is also the world’s sixth busiest airport in the world, with over 84 million passengers according to the preliminary data for 2019. ORD airport had 919,704 aircraft operations in 2019, beating all airports in the world.
O’Hare airport offers direct and indirect flights to about 228 destinations in the world, including North America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and South America.
- O’Hare Airport’s peak hours are between 6 a.m. – 7:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. If you have a domestic flight at ORD airport, make sure to reach two hours prior to your domestic flight time, and three hours prior for international flights. These are officially recommended time guidelines to avoid delays as TSA security checks and procedures could take a lot of time and cause flight delays. Contact help counters and staff at the airport if you run into any problems or confusion.
- Also, take a look at the ORD airport map before heading to the airport to avoid any delays.
Have fun in the O’Hare Airport
In an airport of such enormous size, you can find everything.
We have added a number of amenities to help you relax and travel comfortably. The Hilton O’Hare, our on-site hotel, offers accommodations for passengers requiring an extended stay or for those who seek rest in between flights. They also have a health club with a fitness room and pool. Our Yoga Room is a space where you can relax and unwind before or after a flight. Mother’s Rooms are located in each of the terminals and provide traveling, nursing mothers with a private space to breastfeed.
If you are looking for something to do while you pass through our airport, there are many airport art exhibits you can view.
O’Hare airport may be the only taste of Chicago you experience, so we have added a plethora of local dining options such as Tortas Frontera, Billy Goat Tavern, the Publican, and many more that provide travelers a sample of what our city’s diverse food scene has to offer. You’ll also find several familiar national franchises. Don’t worry, there are Chicago Dog’s a’plenty in our terminals!
During your time at O’Hare, you will find plenty of shops to browse. In addition to newsstands and bookstores, our terminals offer unique and local businesses that offer gift ideas or help you find a treat for yourself. If you’re feeling lucky, you can even give the Illinois lottery a shot.
There is much and more to see and experience while you are at O’Hare. We hope you have the chance to experience some or all of our amenities.
We promise you on-time and safe O’Hare Limousine Service transportation to and from any point around Chicagoland. We are here for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days in the year. So, feel free to call us at +1-773-844-0040, to chat with us on our chat-boot, or drop an email at Info@chicagolincolnlimo.com and we will answer any question you may have.
More info about the airport – https://www.ifly.com/chicago-ohare-international-airport